Monday 6 February 2012

Reflective Statement

Using a blog as a theory method has been a useful way in which i can reflect on course learning. The connection between lectures and museum visits really helps me to define the theories and issues highlighted within all the topics. It also has helped me to interpret the resources we are given, by understanding and evaluating them in the lecture, visit and blog. The blog style has given me a better method in which to summaries what i have learned into a conclusion that i can understand for myself- Which in other methods you can't see how some theories come about and are supported with certain items (i.e. using photos in blog posts).

I think within the blog i have shown an understanding of the concepts brought up and i have shown my own interpretation and realisation. The underlying principles that are brought about in the theory tasks i have tried to support them by understanding them and appling them to the knowledge i see in visits and documentation. Overall i feel that blogging has allowed me to examine resources and interpret them in a way that i dont think would of been as successfull in over means of recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment